As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile,
directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or
directory without written permission from us.
Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any
attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related
features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the
use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the
Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses,
Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital
letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that
interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site
or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use,
features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to
send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar
data gathering and extraction tools.
11. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
13. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material
that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission
mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange
formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar
devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection
mechanisms” or “pcms”).
15. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
16. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
17. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the
software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet
browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system,
including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility,
scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching
any unauthorized script or other software.
21. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames
and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the
purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by
automated means or under false pretenses.
Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use
the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or
24. Upload any copyrighted or trademarked materials without explicit permission of the copyright or trademark holder