How it works:
- Choose a game on the PlayingCards.io homepage and create a room to get a room code.
- Share your room code with other players.
- All actions in the room are synchronized, play the game as if you had a real deck of cards.
- Use another site (Zoom, Skype, etc) or telephone to talk to other players. PlayingCards.io doesn't currently have chat.
- It's up to you to enforce the game rules and keep track of whose turn it is, just like a real deck of cards.
Playing the game
- Drag cards to move them around
- Click cards to flip them over
- Drop cards in card holders to stay organized
- The Recall & Shuffle button pulls all cards on the board and shuffles them
- Select the button a second time to pull cards from player hands as well
- Drop cards into the hand, cards in your hand are only visible to you
- Drop cards onto each other to create a stack
- Stack tabs show the count of cards in the stack
- Drag the stack tab to move all cards in the stack
- Click the stack tab to open more options including Flip Stack and Shuffle Stack
Confused? Drop us a message at email@example.com We love your feedback!