Overview + FAQ
How it works:
- Choose a game on the PlayingCards.io homepage and create a room to get a room code.
- Share your room code with other players.
- All actions in the room are synchronized, play the game as if you had a real deck of cards.
- Use another site (Zoom, Skype, etc) or telephone to talk to other players. PlayingCards.io doesn't currently have chat.
Playing the game
- Drag cards to move them around
- Click cards to flip them over
- Drop cards in card holders to stay organized
- The Recall & Shuffle button pulls all cards on the board and shuffles them
- Select the button a second time to pull cards from player hands as well
- Drop cards into the hand, cards in your hand are only visible to you
- Drop cards onto each other to create a stack
- Stack tabs show the count of cards in the stack
- Drag the stack tab to move all cards in the stack
- Click the stack tab to open more options including Flip Stack and Shuffle Stack
Customizing the game
- Switch to edit mode using the briefcase icon
- Drag items around to reconfigure the board
- Click widgets in the toolbox to add them to the board
- Drag the toolbox up and down to move it out of the way
- Customizing Decks - Click Here to read more
Double decks, stripped decks, and Joker cards
- The standard 52 card deck can be edited to add Joker cards, add duplicate cards (double deck), and/or remove cards.
- To add and remove cards, switch to Edit Mode by pressing the briefcase icon. Then click the deck token you'd like to edit and select "Add / Remove Cards".
- From the Add / Remove Popup you can add and remove duplicates of all 54 card types with the + and - buttons.
Confused? Drop us a message at email@example.com We love your feedback!